- What to do if incoming and outgoing stopped in idea?
- What to do if call is not going?
- How do I reactivate my SIM card?
- What to do when outgoing calls are barred in idea?
- How much is Vodafone incoming and outgoing validity?
- Why is my phone not allowing me to make calls?
- How can I recharge my outgoing validity from balance?
- What to do when outgoing validity expired?
- How do I reactivate my outgoing calls on Vodafone?
- Why my idea outgoing call is not working?
- Is it compulsory to recharge Rs 35?
- How do I know if my SIM card is active?
- Why Outgoing calls are not going in Vodafone?
- How can I get incoming and outgoing call details in Idea prepaid?
- What happens if I don’t recharge my prepaid phone?
What to do if incoming and outgoing stopped in idea?
Your phone company — Airtel or Vodafone-Idea — will notify you via SMS to recharge your number with a minimum balance within 15 days.
Your outgoing calls and mobile data will be stopped during these 15 days and if you fail to recharge your number after that then your incoming calls will also be barred..
What to do if call is not going?
Make sure that the Airplane Mode is turned off. To Turn off Airplane Mode: Tap Settings. … Toggle airplane mode on for 15 seconds and then off again.If not resolved Powercycle the device. Turn off for 30 seconds and then on again.Try resetting the network settings. Tap Settings. Tap General.
How do I reactivate my SIM card?
How to Reactivate an Old SIM CardRemove the SIM card from the handset.Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card. … Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. … Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
What to do when outgoing calls are barred in idea?
To ‘bar outgoing calls’ from your phone, dial *34code#, using the appropriate code from the table below. For example *343# would bar all international calls. An announcement will confirm it’s activated. To cancel barring on outgoing calls, dial #34code*PIN#, using the relevant code from the table below.
How much is Vodafone incoming and outgoing validity?
Vodafone prepaid plans with talk time The plan is available for Rs 35 where you get talk time of Rs 26.66, and validity of 28 days. It also includes 100MB 3G / 4G data applicable through the validity period. Outgoing calls will be charged as per base tariff.
Why is my phone not allowing me to make calls?
Make sure that airplane mode is not on. When this mode is enabled, mobile networks are disabled, and incoming phone calls go to voicemail. … Pull down from the top of the phone’s screen to access Quick Settings or go to Settings > Network & internet > Airplane mode.
How can I recharge my outgoing validity from balance?
The customer may recharge with Rs. 24 for validity of 14 days or recharge with other recharges by dialing *121# from his mobile using available talk-time balance. Post 14 days or validity of applicable recharge, Rs.
What to do when outgoing validity expired?
Post the expiry of the validity, the customer will have to recharge again. The plan is aimed at people who wish to receive uninterrupted outgoing and incoming services. It will help those who wish to extend their account expiry date to avoid its deactivation.
How do I reactivate my outgoing calls on Vodafone?
The outgoing calls while on roaming will be charged at 1.5 paise per second. To activate this daily plan, Vodafone subscribers will have to dial *444*500# from their phone.
Why my idea outgoing call is not working?
. Your Idea mobile phone will stop working when the account value is too low to make a call or zero or if your validity period has expired. . You need to recharge within the grace period of 90 days or your Idea prepaid will become invalid.
Is it compulsory to recharge Rs 35?
Telecom companies backed by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India have made it mandatory to keep a minimum balance of at least Rs 35 to avoid SIM deactivation. Prepaid users are now mandated to maintain a minimum balance on their phone account to continue using their SIM services.
How do I know if my SIM card is active?
If the SIM is active, it will connect to the network and show the signal strength of the network. It will also say GSM or 3G or 4G. If the SIM is not active it will say something like No Service. If you do get the connection, then final check is to call the number or make a call.
Why Outgoing calls are not going in Vodafone?
1. Please try calling from different number and check if you are still facing the same issue. 3. Try inserting the SIM in a different handset and check if your issue is resolved.
How can I get incoming and outgoing call details in Idea prepaid?
* There will be Called Number, Calling time, Call Duration, Date, Amount Charged and Remaining Balance….The CDR for the Seven days: Go to this link and Download My Idea app from the play store. Open it and enter your 10 digit Idea mobile number. You will get an OTP enter it and submit.
What happens if I don’t recharge my prepaid phone?
Re: What happens if you don’t recharge a prepaid mobile If you don’t recharge your Pre-paid mobile you usually have up to 6 months before you lose your number.